WHY TRAIN YOUR TEACHERS IN CONTENT AND STRATEGY CENTERED TEACHING?
(1) Content and Strategy Centered Teaching and Learning (CSCTL) is also appropriate for all teachers (inclusive of substitute teachers). The CSCTL is about how teacher prepares and facilitates students to develop the capacities to receive, recreate, and utilize content knowledge.
(2) Content and Strategy Teaching differ, but they enhance each other; together, they are methods every teacher may use to achieve optimal learning experiences for students (Hogheima, 2015).
(3) Relying on Content or Strategy Teaching alone does not help to fully develop students’ capacities to receive, recreate, and utilize content knowledge (Dewey, 1934).
(4) Content Teaching has the focused to explain concepts of the subject matter, but Strategy Teaching has the focus to facilitate students in receiving, creating, and utilizing content knowledge.
(5) Content and Strategy Teaching are complementary teaching methods. *Without CSCTL training, teacher may not consciously engage and help students in developing interest in learning. Students may not integrate in-school and out-of-school interests, and students may continue to engage tasks with divided attention.
*With CSCTL, on the other hand, the need to help students develop interest in learning activities becomes intuitive. Teachers learn of the needs to (1) trigger, (2) maintain, (3) sustain, (4) share, and (5) personalize student interest.
WHY CHOOSE OUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
(1) The NYITE professional development services are focused to help understand perspectives of student interest and activities that promote student efforts and achievements
(2) NYITE courses and related activities aim to produce teachers who stir up optimal learning experiences for the student, teachers, administrators and parents.
(3) Teachers learn to understand perspectives of interest and to create a foundation for increased understanding and development of activities related to the perspectives of student interest.
(4) Teachers from the NYITE learn to identify and integrate basic teaching skills with activities related to each perspective of student interest.
(5) Teachers from the NYITE learn to effectively and efficiently influence and manage student behaviors and classroom events during instruction
(7) Teachers from the NYITE learn to reproduce effectiveness and efficiencies students; the teachers also become successful administrators.
Flexible financing for students and school.
TALK TO US TODAY
PHONE; 516 708-3463